THE MAZES & PERILS COMPATIBILITY STATEMENT LICENSE (CSL)
- You must state on the first page where you mention M&P that “Mazes & Perils, M&P, and Wild Games Productions, LLC are the trademarks of Vincent Florio,” and that you are not affiliated with Vincent Florio or Wild Games Productions™.
- You must comply with the terms of the OGL if the terms apply.
- Your cover must include the words “House Rules” or “Variant Rules” near the title if the document is a full, free-standing game that includes modifications. Feel free to contact the author if you wish to use a different form of disclaimer.
- Selling a full version of this game with your house rules incorporated into it is perfectly permissible, but you may not sell an effectively unchanged copy of the rules for money.
- Your rights under this CSL cannot be revoked, and are perpetual, unless you breach the terms of the license, in which case your rights terminate.
Ready for more?