Coins, Gems, and Jewelry
The standard coin conversion rates are as follow, but of course a GM can play around with this and make it different for their campaign worlds:
- 5 Copper Pieces = 1 Silver Piece
- 5 Silver Pieces = 1 Electrum Piece
- 2 Electrum Pieces = 1 Gold Piece
- 5 Gold Pieces = 1 Platinum Piece
All coins are roughly the same size and weight.
The base value of each gem is determined by rolling a d% to generate a number from 01-00 on the table below. Of course, this chart is just a guideline; the GM can decide the value of any gems that are found.
Jewelry is worth from 300 to 1,800 gp per item (roll 3d6 and multiply by 100). The GM will have to decide whether the value decreases due to wear and tear or if it was damaged in the heat
Ready for more?
- Learn More About Other Treasures
- Learn more About Mazes & Perils
- Learn where to find Mazes & Perils
- Have questions? Here's where to find us!